Sunday, November 11, 2007

..tag u r it..

oh lord, i have been tagged...lol!

Five things i was doing ten years ago...
~being a typical thirteen year old?!?
~i was an 8th grader in middle school
~i hung out @ Kahala Mall practically every day
~because i lived so close to school everyone would come to my house in the morning, wake me up and walk me to school
~was convinced back into GT classes...too much homework & only one class with Kristen..sad!

Five snacks i enjoy...(seriously?!? i live on snacks...only five? lol)
~cpk spinach artichoke dip...i dont eat vegetables but this i could eat everyday!
~haribo gummy bears...i still swear they bare magical powers
~any type of arare (kakimochi) especially those with nori on um...yum
~baked lays (bbq & original)
~cookies...i am the cookie monster @ work!

Five songs i know all the lyrics to...
~backstreet boys (any of um, except the new album...gotta give me time)
~christina aguilera- fighter
~colbie cailat - bubbly
~brandy -entire first album
~waiting to exhake - entire soundtrack
(the last two i was forced to listen to in my moms car when i was little...i can literally sing each song word for word...aigh)

Five things i would do if i was a millionaire...
~buy my mother a new house
~give granny n grumpa whatever they desired
~invest in a bakery for my sister
~invest in a boutique, i would loooove to sell clothes n such
~travel the world extensively

Five bad habits...
~not taking my allergy medicine...
~forgetting everything...i always bring my camera out with either no battery or memory card..
~i never answer my phone
~i forget to call back
~i am a flake...i always fall asleep

Five things i will never wear again...
~Jelly shoes
~Flojos
~cherry blossom dress
~mascara (i'm allergic)
~scrunchies

Five of my favorite toys...
~digital camera
~laptop
~my car
~my cell phone
~ my flatiron

Five things on my to-do list today...
~clean William's cage (check)
~give Tinkie a bath (check)
~give tv away (its in the car...ready to go)
~go running (check)
~go to the craft store (didn't make it there)

No comments: