Wednesday, December 24, 2008

..bad scheduling!..


i just have to complain...

why would an institution make grades available on a day like christmas?! what if you didn't get the grade you wanted and you are bummed all day because of it? So, i didn't study as well as i should have this semester and my vegas weekend didn't help my situation any either. So one of my grades was really riding on my final exam grade...pass or fail...this is serious business! My entire next semester schedule depended on this class and it seemed like so did the rest of my life...what a drama queen, yes i know...but still!

so i wake up to a text message that says grades are posted! i am faced with the decision of jumping out of bed and checking my grade or waiting...of course i wake up to check...i pulled off a miracle! i passed! no-one is excited for me because no-one besides myself actually thought that i would fail. i am sooOOooo relieved! i can breathe again!
although this time my grades were in my favor...besides that one 89% which equated into a B+ (boOo to me for not getting that extra one percent) but really couldn't i have gotten an A-?
grades on christmas...is a bad idea!! =P

No comments: