Thursday, September 25, 2008

..ANTM..

~~**~~America's Next Top Model~~**~~
yep, i am a reality tv show watcher. i happen to loooove a few of them too, america's next top model being one of them. I love to watch the show in the beginning and choose my winner. The show is so much more interesting when you have someone in mind that you think should win. Some seasons, no one "wows" me, other seasons like this one there are a few. I love seeing the different photo shoot scenarios they photograph them in and the fashion! The clothes they get to model...amazing! This is my hopeful winner, Clark. She is stunning to me...she started the show with blonde hair and Tyra gave her the dark hair...which solidified my decision.

O.o.cLark modeling a swimsuit by Susan Holmes.o.O
`ugh...if i could somehow get my 5foot asian body to resemble that! =P

"Fierce Eyes"
O.o.Photograph by Nigel Barker.o.O
`this photo amazes me..the colors and the intensity..


No comments: