Wednesday, October 29, 2008

..gravity..

something always brings me back to you
it never takes too long
no matter what i say or do
i still feel you here
you hold me without touch
you keep me without chains
i never wanted anything so much
to drown in your love and not feel your rain
set me free
leave me be
i dont want to fall another moment
into your gravity
here i am
and i stand so tall
just the way im supposed to be
but you're on to me
and all over me
you loved me cause im fragile
but i thought that i was strong
you touched me for a little while
and all my fragile strength is gone
i live here on my knees
as i try to make you see
that you're everything i think i need
you're neither friend nor foe
though i cant seem to let you go
one thing that i still know
you are still keeping me down

No comments: