Sunday, June 17, 2007

..all because of You..

blog #1

O-o sing for me o-O

NeYo - because of You

want to but i cant help it
i love the way it feels
this got me stuck between my fantasy & what is real
i need it when i want it
i want it when i dont
tell myself i'll stop everyday
knowing that i wont
i got a problem
n i dont know what to do about it
even if i did i dont know if i would quit
but i doubt it
im takin by the thought of it
n i know this much is true
baby You have become my addiction
im so strung out on You
i can barely move
but i like it
n its all because of You
never get enough
You r the sweetest drug
think of it every second
i cant get nothing done
only concern is the next time im gonna get me some
know i should stay away
cause its no good for me
i try n try but my obsession wont let me leave
aint no doubt
so strung out
over You

No comments: