Saturday, June 23, 2007

..punky brewster..



`lesson learned..dont go to a hotel party without finding out
1. how many bois versus girls there will be
2. what the attire will be
3. how much parking will cost with no validation & what time they close




--i decided to blog this as drunk as i am in the middle of the night because..
i want to get the full effect of what happened..
to document for nicole to see in the morning
--know that i love you little girrrrrl
--so after much debate (i was having my own party @ home)
I decided to head down to Laura's farewell...
i park @ who knows where n walk to the hotel
i get there to see about 20 bois &
Nicole n Laura in cute lil dresses =(
neway...we chill for a lil...its so hot n bois r so obnoxious =p
of course we get in trouble n i leave
i get to the parkin garage n wouldnt you know
they are about to close...greeeat
i ask the old man how much my parking is going to cost...
he calculates n calculates n comes out with $36
wtf?!? i dont have that much cash with me...
he tells me to run across the street, theres an atm
and hurry i gotta go home to you know...
that guy...just wanted to see me run
i get the $ get my car n hes says heh, u so cute just give me $20
--Nicole n Laura...heres to you b*tches..it was a wonderful nite!
love you both tons...see u in the morning =)

No comments: