Monday, July 2, 2007

..bad day gone good...

`2day was a perfect example...
`dont give up, when things are looking down, there is no where else to go but up
~this morning started out rough
-i woke up on time (a plus) @ 6:00 (who wakes up this early?!?)
-i told Shauna i would pick us up some Jamba n be @ work by 6:30
-i actually get a movin n i seem to be on time...i get to Jamba n who knew they open at 6:30
-so instead of sleepin in my bed..im outside of Jamba waiting for them to open =p
-i get to work, parking in the front (a plus) n i notice the crazy girl works with me..grrrreat
-i finally get into the pharmacy n the refill center is broken!! grrrr...my quota!
-so my pharmacy seems to be an utter mess...things everywhichwhere...oh the madness
-Shauna n i survive till lunch, we decide to go to one place n it starts to rain so we settle on another place, guess who is closed?!?
-we end up at kit n kitchen...
O-o i told her to be careful..this is what she does o-O

O-o my chopstick broke in three pieces! this is unheard of! o-O
`so back to the turbulent pharmacy...
-i put in my cd, pump myself up...we can do this!
-refill quota met n overshot...take that refill center!
-two people went home sick, one had jury duty...three people short n still finished everything i was supposed to...
-left the pharm on time! came home n took a walk around the valley with my kids, what a fiasco but still was exercise n made the kids happy...well kinda.. =)

O-o mommy brought me roses from her garden o-O
-good dinner with grumpa n granny...n flowers from mommy
-yay me... =)
`so although the day started out on the negative spectrum of the scale, it ended on a happy note
`hope your day was more like the end to mine... smile =)
.~.tomorrow is another day.~.

No comments: