Friday, July 6, 2007

..what a day..

--forced myself to say goodbye to a situation that made me & kept me deliriously happy...
--work was a mess...oh was that cause of me?
--threw up all afternoon...another reason work was chaotic?
--everything just doesnt seem the same...
.~.so what do u do when u find urself stuck .~.
--afraid to move forward, too late to turn back n all u wanna do is sit n revel in the moment right now...
--knowing that things could never change..n although the current situation is satisfying and all u need at the moment, u know in the future u'll want more
--i was once told, 'timing is everything...n ours is just not now..' is it crazy to think that if our stars collided a few months earlier...i'd be sitting with u in ur arms rite now?
--i forced myself to make a decision...say goodbye to the one person that put a smile on my face each n every day n save myself now, run away n hide, protect myself from the future i know will not be in my favor or keep living my little fantasy out until the one day in the longrun i get hurt...
what can i say im a wimp...afraid of being hurt...
--i dont regret a moment not a second...u were my everything... =')

No comments: